Monday, April 27, 2009

4 more days....

Till I fly to Wisconsin to meet Jason's family. I am excited but nervous. It will be fun. I am looking forward to meeting his family. It is a 2 hour shuttle ride to his house and he has been taking that ever since he moved out here to Arizona but this time his parents are coming to get us from the airport. I am will take pictures and let you know how it goes. His parents live in Eau Claire. It is opening weekend of fishing so there will be fishing.

5 wise friends.:

KJenx said...

sounds like fun

Clouse Family said...

I hope you love fishing! It sounds like you will become a great fisher woman! have fun!

Barbara said...

You are going to be quite the fisherwoman! How exciting! Yeah for sure take tons of pictures! I bet it is beautiful up there! Have fun!

amy and luke said...

I am sure they will love you. I hope that you catch lots of fish. I hope that we can have a relationship like before you never tell me anything anymore. sad:(
GOOD LUCK!!!! HAVE FUN!!!

Casey said...

You're going to wow them, Jo. Have fun, and don't worry--they'll love you just like we all do!