Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Sorry Jo has been so busy lately (Read this as if you were the dog)...




















I know what your thinking, where has Jo been the last couple of months. She is always busy doing this and that. Well its simple she fell in love with this little dog named Triton. She loves to scratch my ears and rub my belly all night long. She says that I'm a blessing in disguise because it doesn't matter how bad of a day she has had, she thinks to her self my little blond man is waiting for me patiently and will give me kisses all night long and make a bad day turn into a good one. The best part is I only expect to get a little scratching after all this hard work. I know that I'm 2 ft tall, but she says that she can live with that. She loves me no matter how tall I am. I always tell her that size doesn't matter, its whats in your heart. Some times looks can be deceiving and you need to stop and smell the roses. You need to look deep down inside someone to see what kind of person they really are before you go your separate ways. I'm so glad that I found someone that cares so much about me and would go the end of the world for me...






~Triton~

1 wise friends.:

KJenx said...

what a handsome boy you have there. have you talked to your bishop about those kisses all night long? :>