Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~Jason~

I want to let all of you know a little more about Jason. Words can't describe everything he does or how he is as a person. But pictures say a lot. Jason has many hobbies: fishing, hunting, wood working, dog trainer, loves that outdoors, hiking, loves to work and work hard.



Jason is also a great person to be with. He is funny, smart, lovable, kind, shy, service oriented, very patient, loving, he is easy to talk to, fun to be with, makes me laugh.
I want Jason to know that I am grateful for him in my life. It has been a great experience getting to know him and as we continue to grow our friendship that we get to know each other more and learn from each other in many aspects of our lives from different backgrounds and defences in life. I know that the Lord's hand is in all things. I know that through time things will happen and develop more. It has been difficult dating a nonmember but I have grown to love and appreciate my mission and what it taught me in sharing the gospel to a friend that needs it most in his life at this time. Life brings many challenges and through the gospel it can bring peace to our lives through our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that it is in His timing that miracles are brought.





3 wise friends.:

KJenx said...

Pictures say alot and yet only one picture?! Give me something to work with here! :> I am glad you are happy and sharing the gospel.

KJenx said...

Now that's much better!!!

The Helvig Familiy said...

How sweet! He does look like a very nice guy!