I am so excited that I am able to watch Conference today and tomorrow. I know that the Lord speaks through His servants. I know that we have a prophet on the earth today to guide us. I am grateful for his words of council to help me become a better person. I know that gospel is true. I know that God lives! He has a plan for us to follow and I know that as we follow his plan that he will bless us. I know that as we keep the commandments that we will be guided by the spirit in our lives to do what the Lord would have us do and become more like Him.
9 years ago

3 wise friends.:
Jo!!!! I just looked at all your pictures and you look so beautiful in all of them!!! Your wedding looked wonderful! Nice honeymoon too!!!! ;) Looks like you had fun!!! Also I forgot we shared the same the birthday!!!! :) I'm glad you had a great Birthday and Wedding!!! Keep intouch!!!
Oh Jo, I so appreciate your testimony. You have always been such a good example and friend. Thanks for being so loyal and so kind. I hope Jason knows how lucky he is!
What a great picture of the prophet! Thank you for your beautiful testimony. Whenever I hear/read a friends testimony of the gospel, I can't help but feel like Alma when he sees the sons of Mosiah and ".... did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had bsearched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God." (Alma 17:2) We are so blessed to have a living prophet and to know that Christ speaks to us through him today. I am so grateful for conference, it really is a time to listen to a prophet's voice. I feel like each talk was written just for me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, yay for general conference.
Post a Comment