I am going to start Things Learned on Sunday post on Sundays. This is what I learned or was impressed upon today at church.
- Missionary work- you give the best 18 months to 2 years of your life to the Lord in serving and teaching His gospel. The Lord will place you in a location where He needs you to serve. Even if we are not serving a mission we can still be an example of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We need to have a humble heart to receive revelation. As we receive revelation we need to write it down and then go and do. Then blessings will come as we do what we were prompted to do. We are given certain promptings to help others. We need to be open to reach out to those in need as we are prompted. "Don't listen to me, listen to what you feel as we learn the doctrines of the gospel".
- God created the earth for us to enjoy. He the Creator LOVES us so much that He made birds, grass, trees, bushes, flowers, clouds, fish, dolphins, animals, insects, water, light, darkness, stars, moon, sun, me, and you.



I know that this things are true. I know that He knows and loves me. I have felt it. I know as we reach out and do what is right he will bless us.

2 wise friends.:
Well said Jo!
Yesterday I taught a lesson to the 3-year-olds about how we can be grateful for water. At first it seemed like such a simple lesson, but I realized that it is such a blessing in our lives, and definitely worth thanking God for. Thanks for sharing what you learned too!
Post a Comment