
Emery and I sitting waiting for dinner. Circle K hamburgers that my mother made when we went camping.
Kaden with a dirty face.

Grandpa and the grand kids roasting marshmallows.

Maddy eating a marshmallow.



Grandpa and Maddy
playing the harmonica.

Roasting more marshmallows later that night.
Maddy and Emery swinging in the barrel swing.


Emery and Kirby playing in the swing.
Kirby with his cowboy hat to go to the rodeo later that night.
The girls and I on the 4 wheeler Saturday morning.


Easten, Jacob and I on the 4 wheeler Saturday morning.

Grandpa showing the grand kids how to do a flag ceremony to fly the flag on Flag day.


My nieces and nephews are:Easten is 7
Maddy is 6
Emery is 5
Jacob is 4
Kirby is 3
Kaden is 2
Cloe is 3mo- she was sleeping in the car.
0 wise friends.:
Post a Comment