On Saturday morning I was able to go to the Mesa Temple and do yard work on the temple grounds. I loved it. As some may know that that is what my father does yard work and landscaping. I have been able to work for him in the past several summers. It has been great experience of doing yard work. I love working outside and enjoying all that my Father in Heaven has created for me. Sorry I don't have pictures of me working. Work goes quicker when you have several people there to help. It was nice to start work with a prayer and to be able to hear the temple president speak of the importance of the temple grounds. The group that I was with we were raking the ground by the trees to get air
and to help the water get to the roots of the trees. I knew there was a lot of trees but not as many until I started the work I realized there was more than I expected. Another group was cleaning up the leaves, another was cleaning flowerbeds, another was getting the weeds and grass that grew where it wanted. It was a great time to feel the spirit of the Lord and to be in His service making the temple groups as beautiful as we could.
and to help the water get to the roots of the trees. I knew there was a lot of trees but not as many until I started the work I realized there was more than I expected. Another group was cleaning up the leaves, another was cleaning flowerbeds, another was getting the weeds and grass that grew where it wanted. It was a great time to feel the spirit of the Lord and to be in His service making the temple groups as beautiful as we could.

0 wise friends.:
Post a Comment