We all got together at Brian's house to have a Sunday lunch after Cloe's blessing and have a birthday party for Tod.



Grandma Bobbie playing with Russell. (Tod's little boy)
My neice Cloe was blessed this weekened. All of my family was there except Amy and Taylor. We missed you. Tod moved
down to Flagstaff the week before so he was able to be there. This is me and Cloe. The only pictures that were taken that weekend in her dress.

2 wise friends.:
HI
I am so excited to find your blog. You look great. CUTE baby. I will put you on my blog reader so I can keep up with all that is going on in your life. M
PS
Happy Birthday Tod!
Pss
I had such fun with Sara at girl's camp. She did a great job.
Psss
Where are you and what are you up to these days? m
Post a Comment