My calling in my ward is a relief society teacher. I love it! I teach on the 2 Sunday in the Joseph Smith manual. I have time at work to study for my lesson and I always study too much then I have time to teach. But I guess it is really for my benifit and learning. This lesson I am studying now is Establishing the cause of Zion- being pure in heart. This is something I need right now. If you have any stories or scriptures or things to share I would love it.
9 years ago


1 wise friends.:
Jo, how are you?
I had an experience today that might fit in with this topic. I moved out of my apartment today, and some girls in my ward moved from downstairs into my old apartment. I was having a hard time being patient with them because they wanted us to hurry and get out of our apartment so they could start moving in. At first I was unhappy with them because we didn't have a way to get ourselves out faster. Then I decided that if I couldn't get myself out faster, I could help them get themselves in faster after we were out. So I helped them for a couple hours after I was done moving myself out. Serving them made me feel so much better and let go of the negative feelings I had.
If you want to share this, you can. Mostly I just wanted to say that I'm glad when I get the chance to serve people because it generally tends to make me feel better about them and myself.
Post a Comment