So for Thanksgiving I stayed in town. I went to a friends house in Mesa. It was FUN! It was a good time just to relax and not worry about things travel, cleaning, baking, etc. watch some TV and listen to the rain that night. Then I was up at 5:30am the next morning to work at Eddie Bauer at 7. I wanted to get up early to get there some what early to get a parking spot in the mall. We weren't too busy. I left at 12.
Saturday I decorated for Christmas. I have a miniature Christmas tree, I have a couple of manger senses and a garland on my book case and a wreath that says "Will work for Snow". Several years ago my father did the snow removal for the church so we waited for the snow to fall for work.
9 years ago

3 wise friends.:
Jo, I miss you too much. We need to hangout soon!
Hello where have you been whats been going on in your life. Let the bloggers know. Miss ya and love ya!!!
Jo where have you been?
Post a Comment