Sorry, I have not been able to update my blog for weeks. It is hard to do it when I don't have a computer and work blocked the website. Many thing have happened since. It is a long story.... But I am very happy. I started dating Jason. He is a field engineer for Sundt. We met through a co-worker. We went to Flagstaff this last weekend to meet family. It went well.
9 years ago

6 wise friends.:
What a cute couple you make. Next time you need to stop by, we miss you.
Love,
Amie
yeah, Jo! :)
so what you are saying is, since you met a boy you have dumped all the rest of us! nice! :> xoxo
I am so with Kathy. Feeling dumped and loving it! HAPPY FOR YOU!! M
He is cute!!! Glad you are enjoying life. miss ya!!!
CONGRATS!!!! You better call me ASAP
Post a Comment