Friday, July 10, 2009

The trip to Washington

I went to Washington State Last weekend. It was wonderful. It was nice to get away and be with my sister. I LOVE her. She is a great example for me in all that she does. She will be a great mother. Brennan is a cute little guy. Amy made his blessing outfit.

3 wise friends.:

Barbara said...

Hey you! My address is 9055 E. Catalina Hwy. Apt 6201 Tucson AZ 85749
My parents address is 8375 N. Harmony Lane Flag AZ 86001 They are not moving until the middle of August, but as soon as I know there new address I will totally send it to you. I am just so so excited for you! You two are just too cute! What an exciting and special time in your life! Where are you two going to end up living? Hopefully close!

Marisa and Rob said...

Jo!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm such a bad firend and not reading blogs more!!! It's been so crazy chasing my 2 year old and another one on the way it's been crazy. :) I'm so happy for you!!! What a cute couple!!!

The Helvig Familiy said...

How exciting! He looks just like his daddy! How cute. How are the wedding plans going!? Please let me know if you need anything.