I am ready to move on to a new chapter in my life. I know that I will learn and grow a lot. I know that the as we work together that things will all work together.
Congratulations and how exciting! send me your new email and I will send you our new address! I would love to get your announcement! My email is nursesacchini@yahoo.com.
I met my husbad through a co-worker. I love being with him. He loves to fish, hunt, work, chill at home, the Vikings. We love each other and being together and enjoying nature.
4 wise friends.:
yeah!
Well said! You guys are so cute together! I am SOOOO sorry I won't be at the Wedding :(. I sure love you and hope all goes well!
Just got your announcement! I am excited for you two!
Congratulations and how exciting! send me your new email and I will send you our new address! I would love to get your announcement! My email is nursesacchini@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment