




A game we played pin the tail on the groom. And the results are below. Mine was #4.
We played who can make the best wedding dress out of toilet paper. That was fun to see who could make the best wedding dress.
We also played a game that you couldn't say bride or wedding or you lost a clip and whoever received the most got a prize. It was fun.
9 years ago

2 wise friends.:
How fun!!! I wish I could have been there! Jo, I am just so so sorry that I am not going to make it to your Wedding :(. Can you believe it!? Only one more week! By exactly this time next week you will be married! I sure love you Jo. You are such an amazing person, and such an amazing friend. I hope Jason knows just how lucky he is!
Looks like a serious party! I am so excited for you Jo! Just a couple more days! I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding!!!!
Post a Comment