Thursday, September 10, 2009

What all of you have been waiting for...

Dinner the night before at East Sizzler.



Jason's aunt and uncle playing with the babies Rhet (Scott's) and Brenan (Amy's).

The wedding....


5 wise friends.:

Diana Waite said...

Congradulations! You make a BEAUTIFUL couple!

Bailee said...

YAY!!! congrats! Love ya girl!

Merry said...

Wahoo! I'm so happy for you Jo!

Liz said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for posting pictures of your wedding day! (We have something for you guys... I just need to get my bootie to the post office)

Liz

The Helvig Familiy said...

Jo you are SOOOO beautiful! I am not satisfied though... I want to see more pictures of the two of you. Surely the one you posted is not the only one!

Looks like it was a wonderful day. I sure love you and miss you and need to catch up with sometime. Give me a call when you get a chance!