We went to Lake Havasu for our honeymoon. It was hot, fun, and relaxing. Jason's father has a friend back home who makes fishing poles. For one of our gifts from them he made us fishing poles. I was able to fish with my pole. It was fun. I got several fish. It was fun to be on the lake and away from everything. The Famous London Bridge is behind us. The company that we work for built it. We stayed at the HEAT. It as a cool place to stay.
This is one of the rooms we stayed in. It walked outside and there is the lake and the bridge it was a neat view.
Jason's bluegill. He caught this fish at the dock on morning when we went to get the boat. It was a 13 inch. The biggest bluegill he has caught.

Jason with one of his many fish. A Stripper.

Jason and I after a long fun day of fishing.
This a raccoon that was at the dock snacking on the garbage that was left at the dock.
Jo and her fish Smallmouth bass. It was one of many. I am just getting to know the whole thing of fishing.




5 wise friends.:
Looks like a fishing honeymoon! Fun.
HI Jo! I loved the picture of you two after your skin was glowing from the sunshine! Glad you had a wonderful honeymoon!
Congrats on the wedding! You look absolutely beautiful! And looks like you guys had tons of fun on your honeymoon! You guys are adorable!
Oh wow! I haven't seen your blog in a long time! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on getting married! I love that beautiful smile too!
How fun! Jo, you and Jason will have to teach Aaron and I how to fish someday. You guys sure look great together!
Post a Comment