Last Wednesday was my first practice for bell choir for this year. It was good. I am not so well at it but I am trying. I will be going to practice so I can get the hang of it. I know that I can do it! I need to practice.
9 years ago
Revealed by Jo at 12:58 PM
2 wise friends.:
YOU CAN do it. Love that you are out there trying. That is the hardest part. m
What a cool talent...
I was just doing a little blog stalking and came across this blog and seen your name skinner...I am married to a skinner and when I saw that you were from Flagstaff I wondered if you were Lorin's (sp)daughter..my hubby is his first cousin if it is...(Phillip) is his name...I ♥ this blogging because it helps to find friends and family...my blog is private but if you would like an invite please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com
Good luck with the bells!!!!
Post a Comment