Monday, September 8, 2008

My brothers

Over the weekend I found out somethings that happened to my brothers that I didn't know. My brother Brian came home from work on Thursday and he truck was missing. He called his wife and thought she was playing a joke on him. It was news to her that his truck was missing. Now if you know my brother he lives in his truck. I think he was more upset that the thin in his were missing then he was with loosing his truck. He is always prepared for whatever to happen in case he doesn't have time to go home and he needs something to do. Things he had in his truck: clothes, football, soccer ball, a couple of frisbee, tools, etc. Brian said "someone needed more then I did." I love that he said that kind of attitude about the situation even though it is really hard to grasp that his truck is gone.

Next is my brother Tod was in an accident the other day. His van was totalled, no one was injured which is a blessing. He and his wife have been without a car for three weeks. That is a long time considering they have one in school and his wife had to go drop off and pick up everyday. They now have a car and are doing better.

I know that through FAITH in our Savior Jesus Christ we can get through these hard times together. I know that He knows what we are going through he wants us to come to him. He wants us to be strong and endure those things to be more like him. I know he lives and loves us.

1 wise friends.:

chelle said...

What a good way to look at these trials. I hear your mother in you. What a beautiful person you are. m