Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thatcher

I went to Thatcher over the weekend to see my best friend Amy Evans. We went to Eastern Arizona College(EA) together. She is a great friend. We kept in contact through my mission and after. She is so FUN!! I am glad that she followed the spirit that day she asked me go to the play at EA with her. After that we were great friends we did everything together. We had lots of laughter and fun times at EA. Never a duel moment around Amy always something to do or to laugh with. I love you Amy. Thank you for the great friendship. I also saw the Bryce's they too are great friends. Brother Bryce was in the bishopric in the ward I went to. I was in the Relief Society presidency and served with Sister Bryce. I got to know them very well. I was at there house many times with activities and Family home Evening and times to talk about life. Sister Bryce wrote me weekly on my mission. They both came to my mom's funeral. I was grateful to see them and have them there at such a hard time in my life. They also helped me with a hard semester without mom when I returned to EA before leaving on my mission and came to my mission farwell. I love them and so grateful for them and what they have shown me.

1 wise friends.:

chelle said...

I know that was a hard time in your life. I am so glad to know that Heavenly Father sent angels to you to help you through. M