Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Conference

I just received my conference Ensign. I love conference. What I do with my Conference Ensign is I spiral bind it and laminate the front and back cover at Office Max or Kinko's and it is only 5 dollars. Then I put it my bag and take it every where I go. So when I do sit down anywhere doctors office, dentist office, lunch break at work, etc I have something to read that is uplifting and brings me peace and hope through the day. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that through it's teaching I can have peace and that it has changed my life in so many ways. I know that we have a prophet today to guide us. President Thomas S. Monson is an amazing man and a great example of service and love, kindness, knowledgeable, humility, patience and the list can go on. I try to pattern my life after him and my Savior Jesus Christ.

3 wise friends.:

KJenx said...

great idea! good thinking.

chelle said...

I love this idea. Can I be like you when I grow up? m

chelle said...

Thanks for you nice comment on my blog. mm