Monday, November 10, 2008

Great Weekend!

I had a great weekend! I walked with my father in the breast cancer walk and then I had a Skinner reunion Mesa. It was great to see family and visit with those that I didn't know.

4 wise friends.:

KJenx said...

looks like fun. you should invite me to the next one, just remember I do not jog!!!! walking only! :>

chelle said...

I cried when I saw the picture of your mom pinned to your back. I think I took that photo. Glad you were there. Chin Up! M

The Russell 4 said...

I sure love your mother, she inspires me still. Can't wait to see you in December.

Ashley said...

Hey JO! I don't know if you remember this little blonde girl from Utah. I was the girl Ann got in trouble with alot. :) (even though everything was her idea) I hope everything is going good for you. You are such a lovely person. I really admired you growing up. Cheers!