I found out over the weekend that my sister Sara is pregnant! I am excited to an aunt again!! She was going to surprise us all at once but someone was snooping around in her purse and found the pregnancy test and told most of the family. My step-mom told me Saturday morning and then Sara called me later that day to tell me. Most of my family members knew that she was pregnant 2 months ago. I just found out.
9 years ago


3 wise friends.:
congratulations! I love being an aunt! And by the way...your blog is freaking adorable! :)
Hey Jo. Nora here. How many nieces and nephews do you have now? Can you e-mail me or comment on my blog Janea and Scott's e-mail, phone # please? Are they bloggers yet? Thanks in advance. morganmayhem@gmail.com
So Fun. I think you are lucky for this time to bond with these cute kids. I was a aunt for many years before I had children of my own. It was so fun to be able to focus on my nephews totally before my kids came along. I am still VERY close with my nephews and am glad for that time and the chance to bond with them so tightly. Congratulations to all! m
Post a Comment