1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have a nice little trip down memory lane!
9 years ago

4 wise friends.:
So many fun memories to pick from. But the one that came to my mind first was when I had not seen you for a long time and you came up with your Dad to girls camp. I was there and we went and talked and talked and talked. It was so fun to catch up on you and your life. I remember the shirt you were wearing even! Now I get to catch up on your life all the time! Love the blogging world.
Jo, one of my memories of you was from being in seminary together. I remember thinking that you were an amazing girl that I wanted to be like!
Another memory was a time when Becky Turnbull and I came and visited you when your mom was sick. You were so strong. I couldn't believe it. I don't know if you know this, but my dad is fighting cancer right now, and your example is a very important one for me right now.
Well, I already did this on my blog, so maybe you could go to that entry and post a comment there. I'd love to hear from ya!
You were always so so sweet, and kind, and fun, and you ALWAYS had a smile on your face! Ahhhh....I miss you!
I will always remember our times in good old Thatcher. Staying up late talking, and helping me survive life. I loved our slumber parties. You have been such a good friend thank you for everything.
Post a Comment