I saw Sisterhood and the Traveling Pants 2 with my roommate last week. It was a good movie. I really liked it. I want to read the books now!! I want to see the 1st one again it has been a while. I LOVE my sisters they are the BEST friends I could ever have.



4 wise friends.:
I love your sisters also. Sara did a great job at camp. She is the best. And so are you. M
the books have a lot of sexual innuendos in the last two books just so you know.
Hey Jo! Its been a long time! Your blog is so cute. It was fun to look and read through it. I am doing really good. NY was a lot of fun but its nice to be closer to home now. So how is everything going for you? I am so glad you found our blog,it was really good to hear form you.
I'm glad that Myra and Sabrina are sisters. I never had one growing up, so I am excited to see there relationship grow.
Post a Comment