Thursday, August 28, 2008

School


This is what I have been thinking about school:

  • go to U of A

  • get my ASL interpreter certificate
  • while I do my ASL then go to school to get my master's in Special Ed

These have been my thoughts the last couple of days. I really want to go back to school. I need to figure out when it possible for me to go. January or next fall? I am doing some study and pondering of the spirit.

3 wise friends.:

chelle said...

You will make the right choice for you, I am sure. I think that with prayer and meditation, the answer will come. I will keep you in my prayers as well. M

Sara said...

I hope you end up deciding to stay here and go to ASU :) Not sure if that's even one of your options, but I would hate to see you go! Good luck with your decision.

amy and luke said...

U of A is a good college. I hope that you will find your answer I know that you are really close to the Lord and you will trust in him.