Monday, October 6, 2008

Angels


On Thursday I had the opportunity to go to the temple to work in the laundry room. I loved it. I came out of there having a great appreciation for the temple clothing. I folded initiatory clothing, folded baptismal cloths, folded ties, hung up dresses, matched socks, matched and folded stockings. I learned how important it was to fold the clothing properly so that it would fit right on the shelf and so it doesn't wrinkle. There is an organization in all things. I have been having a rough few weeks trying to figure out life. The whole time that I am working I had a prayer in my heart that I will be able to get through this and I will have some direction. As it was time for me to go the man that was in charge said that he wanted to show me something. He said maybe you have seen it but it will be in a new light. I signed out and he showed me something that has had an impact on my life. I will never forget how I felt and what I saw. Coming out of the women's dressing room there is a picture of Christ and on the opposite direction is a mirror. As you walk out of the dressing room you see yourself through the mirror with Christ. It was a great feeling and something that I didn't realize was there before. There has been on many of times that I have gone to the temple and it never accrued to me. He was angel sent for me that day. He touched me and knew what I needed to see and know that my Savior loves me. I know that there are angels from heaven everyday and he was mine that day. I am very grateful for that lesson. I needed it that day.

0 wise friends.: