So I finally moved on Friday night. It was fun. I had friends from work help me.
We had tickets to the ASU volleyball game so we got the truck and cars packed and then took it to my new house and then we went to the game. Met some more guys there and then they
came back to my place and moved my stuff in the house. We were all very hungry so we went to Red Robbin for dinner at 9:30pm. I usually am in bed by then. It is fun to be young still. :)
We had tickets to the ASU volleyball game so we got the truck and cars packed and then took it to my new house and then we went to the game. Met some more guys there and then they
came back to my place and moved my stuff in the house. We were all very hungry so we went to Red Robbin for dinner at 9:30pm. I usually am in bed by then. It is fun to be young still. :)

2 wise friends.:
glad you had so much help! we will have to get together soon. let me know when is good for you! we will be in flag for halloween, perhaps we will see you there? :>
Moving fun? I never had a move like that. I will have to get volleyball tickets next time I move. Maybe that will help. Glad you had a great time. M
Post a Comment