I was able to go to a Young Single Adult Conference this weekend Friday night and Saturday. It was a lot of fun to meet new people. We went up to a cabin near Miami, AZ on the way to Globe up in the mountains. It was beautiful and quiet. A nice place to get away and just relax and have fun. Friday night we had dinner at In and Out and then drove to the cabin about 1.5 hour away. We played games in the car. The memory game, the would you rather..., ABC game. When we got to the cabin we looked around the cabin and then tried to decided what we were going to do next. The acres of land that the cabin is on is HUGE. They have a huge garage with a basketball, volleyball, tennis, etc in it. We played volleyball in the dark with a glow in the dark ball. That was fun and a bit difficult. We played a game like that then we turned the lights on and played and then we played boys against the girls. It was a nice relaxed night. Then we played some basketball, I played speed with some of the guys. I had fun with that. I haven't played b-ball in a really long time. Then we went back to the cabin and chatting and then we killed some spiders and scorpions. Then we told stories till about 1:30 in the morning. I was ready for bed. It was a really late night for me. On Saturday we woke up to some rain and fog. We all were wondering how the rest of the day was going to be like. But it turned out to be wonderful!! The sun did come out and we had a beautiful day. We moved rock to help with some erosion on the property. Then we played games and ate hot dogs. Then we went on a hike in the wilderness. It was a like adventure and to enjoy what the Lord has created.
9 years ago

1 wise friends.:
Sounds like so much fun. I am glad you can get away and relax. m
Post a Comment