Carree tagged me and this tag is to list 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.
5 Joys
1. The Gospel
2. listening/reading Conference
3. being Outside- hiking, camping, walking
4. flowers
5. scriptures, the spirit
5 Fears
1. heights
2. bats
3. a big group of people
4. my boss at Eddie Bauer
5. dark- when I am outside camping
5 Obsessions/ Collections
1. scrapbook/ crafts
2. porcelain dolls
3. dolphins
4. making jewelry
5. pictures of Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith
5 Surprising Facts
1. I like spiders- I only kill them when they are on me or when someone really wants me to kill it.
2. My husband is hiding from me.
3. I spent 10 months in Utah after my mission and went to Salt lake Community College.
4. I am the only girl in my family that has been single the longest. I am going to make it to the age when my mother got married. She got married when she was 28! I am going to do it.
5. Sunday I am going to be walking in the Breast Cancer Awareness walk- Komen Phoenix. I am really excited!
Tag 5 People
1. Kathy
2. Breezy
3. Jen
4. Dione
5. Casey
9 years ago

1 wise friends.:
Soon you will have to add quilts to your obsessions list! Thanks for sharing this post. m
Post a Comment