Mechelle tagged me! It is a photo tag. I am to go to my photos folder. Go to the fourth folder and the fourth photo and post the photo on my blog. Here it is:
I love birds. When I was on my mission my study desk was next to a window. There was all kinds of birds in Florida and I fell in love with them. I love nature and seeing what God had created for me. I love this picture.. How the bird is trying so hard to eat the berries. Just like how we try so hard to work for something that is great and wonderful like a berry. I know that through life's challenges and tests that we come out stronger and are better then going in. I know that our Savior is here for us through them.
And I TAG YOU!! Whom ever reads this.

1 wise friends.:
I have not been able to leave comments for the last few days. I am sorry. I don't know what was going on, but your blog would not give me this comment window. But now it is back!
Love the photo! Good job. Thanks for playing. m
Post a Comment