It was my birthday on Monday the 29 of September. I had a lot of fun and many giggles.
My grandmother wanted to take me to breakfast so we made arrangements a few days ahead of time. On Monday at 9 I show up at here house. I knock on the door. She came to the door and the is the conversation we had:
Grandma: "What are you doing here?
me: breakfast. Are we going to breakfast.
Grandma: I forgot. I already ate breakfast at the her place.
me: That's ok Grandma.
Grandma: Come in anyway.
I go in a sit on the couch and we talk for a bit. She felt SOSO bad that she had forgotten. She just turned 83 on Friday the 26th.
Grandma: I can't let you starve.
me: Oh I won't starve Grandma.
She insisted on taking me somewhere anyway.
The only place I knew of that was by her place was Taco Bell, Wendy's, McDonald's and she didn't know of anything. She let me choice. I went to McDonald's and had Egg McMufffin and some orange juice. We went to the park and ate I took her home and I went back to my place to pack! I got some phones call from Scott my brother, Amy Evans, my dad. A text from Carree, Ashley, Amy, Jon, Janea, Kristina, Kelsey, Selica, Sara (my roommate), Ann, Amber. An email from Kathy. It nice to know that people remember my birthday. Some people I had no idea knew that it was my birthday. My friend Elaina took me to lunch at Olive Garden. It was good. I had the all you can eat salad, soup and bread sticks and they sang too me and I got whit chocolate rasberry cheesecake. Oh so good!! Then I went to her house and watched a movie Music and Lyrics. It was a cute movie. Went home and tried to take a nap and couldn't so I laid there for a while trying to sleep. Mind was thinking of things that I should be doing.
Some of my co-works, a friend and a roommate had a party dinner for me at Dave and Busters. It was really fun. THANK YOU!!! for a great night. We had dinner, was sung too, had a brownie for dessert, and played games. It was a really FUN day.

This is for my sister Sara she said that next time I come up she would make a cake for me. I need to make time to go to Flagstaff to enjoy a piece of cake from my sister. She loves to make cakes, she has FUN with them, she is very creative with them.
9 years ago

2 wise friends.:
Happy Birthday!! It's my baby's birthday today, he's 6! Craziness! Love reading your blog!
Very fun. Happy birthday. M
Post a Comment