Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sin

Here are some more pictures of Greg Olsen. I love these two. You need to see both of them to truly understand them. The first one is with a girl in a red dress symbolizing our sins. We need to go to the Savior for help. The second one is of a girl who's dress is white to show that are sins can be white as snow as we go to the Savior for help. Christ is holding the red dress. He has already taken our sins from us. When I first looked the picture I didn't realize that Christ was holding the dress. It took me a couple of times looking at it that I realized He was holding the red dress. I know that he is there and has taken that pain away from us through his infinite atonement. Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

0 wise friends.: